[Scribus] Help with script

Craig Ringer craig
Fri Jan 7 05:29:45 CET 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 07:12, Owen wrote:
> I have this script, but the setCornerRadius does not set the corner radius. (Properties->Shape->Round Corners does make corners round)
>
> This is CVS 28 Dec 04
>
> Any suggestions?

Looks like you've found a scripter bug. It works fine with a text frame,
but not with a rect (and in fact if the rect has a corner radius set, it
gets cleared).

No idea why yet, but thanks for pointing it out. I'll have a look when I
get a chance. This sort of thing turning up occasionally is kind of
inevitable with how the core code currently manages page items, but the
scripter can usually work around it by special-casing some item types
when needed.

--
Craig Ringer