[Scribus] suse 9.2

tjakabfy tjakabfy
Sat Jan 15 21:26:54 CET 2005

Ralf Kroeger wrote:

>Hi @ all,
>
>quite nice to read all the meanings about suse 9.2 .
>I also use this linux-version, but I'm not able to install scribus 1.2.1. Can
>anybody give me some hints or is there a rpm-package?
>
>BTW:
>When I delete in scribus 1.2 text not in the textbox but on the page, I can
>find no possibility, to get back one or more steps.
>In 1.2.1 is a way to do?
>
>Thx

Hey Ralf:
I use the latest upto date SuSE 9.2 and could not compile Scribus from
the .bz2 file. The Make would not work. But you can download the SuSE
9.1 rpm from the SCribus download area.
 Then use YAST to install it. Any dependancies will show up and you can
get these installed before you install scribus for suse91 (you may have
to do a net search). I had to install the python-imaging rpm prior to
installing the scribus-suse91 rpm. But everything seems to work fine.

Tom