[Scribus] Printer dialog - no duplex

Craig Ringer craig
Mon Jan 24 15:59:58 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 15:44 +0100, Eilert wrote:

> CUPS isn't compiled in. But there is CUPS on the system, I know for
> sure, because YaST says so (well... there is even web access to the CUPS
> server).
>
> So what went wrong? Any library missing during compilation?

You need to have the development package for CUPS, containing the header
files etc, installed as well as the main CUPS packages. It's probably
called something like cups-devel . Try installing that then re-
running ./configure and see if it finds it (it'll tell you when it
finishes).

--
Craig Ringer