[Scribus] Re : Thanks for the Hoary Packages !

Craig Ringer craig
Fri Jul 8 12:46:47 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 12:31 +0200, Jean Ghali wrote:
>  >> Beyond that, I'm not sure what the current status is.
>
> For now, I'm catching up with the 1.3 cvs tree. The main application
> should be compilable again this week-end. The main things to do now are :
> - add win32 specific code to scpaths

When you have a patch for that, yell. I presume you'll use the registry
to locate Scribus?

> - deal with popen / pclose in PicStatus::SearchPic()

That code needs total replacement anyway. We should be doing our own
search, preferably a async one that doesn't lock the whole GUI up.

> I'll take more time this evening or tomorrow to (try to) explain how to
> do...

Cool. Thanks very much for that.

--
Craig Ringer