[Scribus] insert lorem ipsum: back to context menu?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Jul 19 12:53:54 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 01:40, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> while testing 1.3, I realised that the "insert sample text" feature has
> been moved from the context menu.
>
> May I suggest to get it back there, since sample text is mostly used to
> have/give a quick impression of the final layout. The context menu seems
> to be the right place to have quickly needed features available. Of
> course, this doesn't mean it should be removed from its current place,
> only to provide it in the context menu as well.

I have been trying to clean up the context menu. Inserting sample text is
probably not a day to day task for a pro user? Or do others things otherwise?
I can easily add it back if so.

Perhaps assigning a shortcut would suit your purpose more? Any menu item can
have a shortcut now, just edit in Preferences.

Craig