[Scribus] insert lorem ipsum: back to context menu?

Jean Ghali jghali
Thu Jul 21 02:38:04 CEST 2005

 >>I think InDesign is not usable because everything is in menu,
 >>everything is in windows, everything is everywhere. Of course,
anybody >>can find his solution with that. But when you want to work
fast, it is >>becoming harder.

Well, in my opinion, useability do not rely only on software interface.
It's also a matter of productivity and reliability. And when you deal
about productivity, well, InDesign makes a lot of things far easier and
faster to do.  Just to say that the concept of useability is ;
- something quite personal
- something which depend of production context