[Scribus] insert lorem ipsum: back to context menu?

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Jul 22 03:36:35 CEST 2005

Gregory Pittman wrote:

>>> When I went to check this out, I noticed that one of the versions of
>>> lorem ipsum is said to be in "Jiddish".  Since I presume this is not
>>> "Yiddish", then I guess it's supposed to be "Hebrew"?
>>

>> I've tried a couple of times to fix this, now I have "Hebrew" *and*
>> "Jiddish".  Do I need to delete jiddish.xml somewhere?

Here's the best I can sort this out -- seemingly, you have to manually
delete the unwanted and now abandoned version of loremipsum in
/usr/local/share/scribus/loremipsum/, since even a 'make uninstall' does
not do this, presumably because a newer CVS version doesn't know the
obsolete version(s) are there.
My CVS directory shows these in ./scribus/loremipsum/, and I can verify
that only the current ones are there now.  Nonetheless, the old
/usr/local/share/scribus/loremipsum/greece.xml is still there (along
with greek.xml).

Greg