[Scribus] IMHO excessive quoting....

Peter Talbot pete
Wed Jun 1 18:29:24 CEST 2005

This is my first post, and I hope it will be taken in the spirit it's
intended. I hate being critical of people, and I'm not a nasty person,
but I do have a problem. My problem is not to do with the program at
all, but this list.

PLEASE, for the sake of my sanity and that of the poor developers, would
people stop quoting the **entire** message when replying to the list?
Having to scroll down through repetitive text has gotten old and gets
older with every insanely long post.

I think people should quote just enough to put a reply in context. The
extra time one spends on snipping a message saves everyone else time in
reading it.

Thanks for listening. Thank you to the developers. Scribus is awesome
and getting better all the time!

Please send flames to:
--
Peter Talbot <pete at stagefights.com>