Aqua-Version (was: [Scribus] New porting target)

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke
Tue Jun 7 09:14:09 CEST 2005

Am 07.06.2005 um 01:23 schrieb Andreas Vox:
> Latest snapshot should be fully functional (incl. Python scripts).
> except for PS colors and focus issues.

When I first started the new Scribus it crashed when I want to get an
image. Then I adjusted the path of the ICC-profiles and it crashed
while creating a news DIN A4 document. When I want to reproduce this,
it started, found all ICC-profiles and seems to work now. I deleted
also an old .scribus-directory.

In Konsole I see that it finds all the ICC-profiles, but when I
export to pdf PDF/X3 is shaded.

Are there any tricks to activate it?

juh