[Scribus] suse9.2, 1.2.2cvs: make -> util.o(.text+0x4757): In function `Convert2JPG(QString

Craig Ringer craig
Fri Jun 10 06:55:44 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 22:58 +0200, Craig Bradney wrote:
> On Thursday 09 June 2005 22:52, Ekkard Gerlach wrote:
> > * Craig Ringer schrieb:
> > > Scribus or its configure script, but one that only happens when you're
> > > missing libjpeg or its development package.
> >
> > ok, I installed  libjpeg-devel:

Did you re-run configure afterwards? If not, since it sounds like we're
missing a #ifdef, Scribus will /think/ it's built without libjpeg and
therefore won't try to link libjpeg into the final binary. Since it did
in fact use libjpeg, this causes link errors.

If you re-run configure the error should go away. The configure changes
made yesterday will not affect this problem, since it sounds like it's a
bug in util.cpp .

Before releasing 1.2.2, we need to either make libjpeg a required
library, or fix util.cpp so it builds OK without libjpeg.

--
Craig Ringer