[Scribus] Importing EPSF files in Scribus by pstoedit!

Suki Venkat, [TnQ] skvenkat
Fri Jun 10 08:44:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

I wanted to import some LaTeX equations into Scribus.
I did "dvips -E file.dvi" to get the EPSF file.
The EPSF file doesn't look nice either in Scribus or PDF.
I suppose like a LaTeX stuff it may print okay!
I would like to try to use "pstoedit", to make it into SVG and import
into Scribus. Unfortunately, while trying to install "pstoedit", I get
one of those infinite loop of dependency problems. I tried "yum
install", "up2date" on my Fedora Core 3 without success.
The site www.pstoedit.net doesn't give source files, so I don't know
what to do. I have gsview, Inkscape installed, but without "pstoedit".
Please help!

Suki