[Scribus] Re: Can`t load pdf / eps files into Scribus

Sebastian Roeder sebastian.roeder
Mon Mar 7 16:40:50 CET 2005

After compiling the new scribus-cvs-1.2 ebuild from the list, my
problems were back again (no eps, pdf import, no print preview). So
solve this problem I moved my ~/.scribus dir with the scribusrc et al.
Now it works again - but I have to edit the preferences ones more.

EDIT: OK, the MISTAKE was ME! In a very late night I must have set the
postscript interpreter to acroread instead of gs what is nonsense of
cause. This problem is finaly SOLVED!

Regards, Sebastian