[Scribus] photo-album script

architetto francesco fantoni francesco
Sun Mar 13 00:19:06 CET 2005

I'm sorry, but both setScaleImageToFrame and redrawAll() don't seem to
work properly for me.
frames are created using a predetermined width and height, but then they
resize without apparent reason. i've tried to create frame -> load image
-> set scale image to frame -> resize again frames to original size
using sizeObject, and this gives weird results too. I'm sure i'm missing
something, but actually debugging scripts it seems quite difficult too.

architetto francesco fantoni <francesco at hermanitosverdes.org>