[Scribus] word wrap

Bart Alberti bart
Tue May 3 00:02:28 CEST 2005

speaking of double spaces, a problem addressed in LaTex with the chooice
of 'french' spacing or 'english,' there is another problem similar to
it: I mean 'italic correction' where the italic or oblique font is so
extreme that is abuts the next character. There is a manual way of
correcting that and the right use of {\em stuff} or \textit{stuff}. I
gather scribus just puts fonts next to fonts. It may to just too much to
try to correct. The Tex justication algorithm is said to be better than
anything else around, too. Perhaps a 'nudge' 'extension' or widget like
the Quark ones or a kerning adjustment is what is needed. Opinions of
the list?

Bart Alberti