[Scribus] Calculating values of PDF fields

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri May 13 12:35:29 CEST 2005

On Thu, 12 May 2005 09:09:04 -0400
Marvin Dickens <marvindickens at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to calculate a field value in a PDF form I am creating
> with Scribus. How do I do it? If I go:
>
> PDF options---> Field properties--->Calculate--->
> Value is the product---> Pick---> Select available fields
>
> There is nothing to select under "Select available fields" even
> though the fields I want to select from exist. I suppose my
> question is how do you make fields selectable?

Hi Marvin,
works perfectly with Scribus 1.2.2cvs. I've just created a form containing
3 fields, made field3=field1 + field2 exactly the way described by you,
and it worked. PDF file works as well, see the attached files.

cheers
Maciej