[Scribus] Accents in pt_BR (iso8859-1)

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter edson.richter
Tue May 24 16:18:53 CEST 2005

Sorry by the delay.
Yes, I have tested the three suggested LANG, but no luck. Still not working.
Only change I've noticed during tests is with pt_BR.UTF-8 and pt_BR, my
files on filesystem that have accents gained strange chars (I think it's
ok, because default encoding for Linux is UTF-8, and my file names are
encoded ISO-8859-1). At all, this filesystem issue didn't affect scribus
in any way. It still reject my accents.

Thanks,

Richter