[Scribus] Which version for students? And: German tutorial?

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Wed Nov 9 16:22:53 CET 2005

We would like to use Scribus for some lessons about DTP. What would you
think we should use for this, Version 1.2.3 or 1.3.1?

In other words, is 1.3.1 stable enough to cover all aspects and not
crash too often? Or will we be better off using the official one?

Personally, I've been playing with the cvs version and even used it for
productional work. It never crashed but proved quite handy.

So, what's the point with this 1.3.1 release?

Second question: is there a German tutorial somewhere?

Thanks for all input!

Rolf