[Scribus] Lprof 1.11.0 snapshot packages for Debian/Ubuntu available

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Thu Nov 24 20:28:44 CET 2005

* Le Tigre <scribus at le-tigre.net> [2005-11-24 18:06:43 +0100]:

> Peter answered that the bug was in fact fixed nov.17 - so I think we'll
> have to
> wait your new packages...
> Hope it will be soon :)
>
> Thanks again
> Raphael

This announcement was about Lprof (Little CMS Hardware Profiler) not Scribus.
I will make new Scribus packages as soon as possible.

Regards,

Alex.