[Scribus] How teaching hyphenation?

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Wed Nov 30 12:45:14 CET 2005

Hi Craig,

Craig Bradney schrieb:
> On Wednesday 30 November 2005 08:15, Eilert wrote:
>
>>The other day, I found a hyphenation mistake (the first one I ever
>>discovered in Scribus). One word was taken apart at the wrong place
>>"Unterrichtss-toff" instead of "Unterrichts-stoff".
>>
>>Is there a way to "teach" the auto-hyphenation new words?
>>

> Can you please test in OpenOffice.org too?

Yes, you're right, OOo 2.0 makes the same mistake. It proposes three
places in the word, and one of them is wrong: Un-ter-richtss-toff
instead of Un-ter-richts-stoff.

Well, but does this answer my question? The text was imported from OOo
into Scribus, but Scribus ignores the hyphenation made by OOo, doesn't
it. So the question remains, is there a way to define exceptions?

Rolf