[Scribus] Character-by-character placement in PDF

Peter Nermander m8130
Thu Oct 20 07:33:32 CEST 2005

> To take it to its most simplest point: Its a known issue. We might try to
> change it sooner, but I very much doubt that any work on this will even be
> attempted, or worthwhile, before our new styles and text system arrive.

Would it be possible to solve with an option like "Use relaxed text placement"
which would make Scribus try to only place the start of each line or paragraph?
Of course ot would only be needed for postscript export, and it should be turned
off by default.

/Peter