[Scribus] N00b Stupid Table Question

John Jordan johnxj
Fri Oct 21 06:20:30 CEST 2005

On 21 Oct 2005, at 1:49, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> First, Scribus' table features are quite rudimentary at the moment and
> tables do not work very well. This will be rewritten in 1.3x.

Ah. Unfortunately, the work I am currently doing requires LOTS of
tables. It is also unfortunate that I am unable to run anything but
1.2-something, because that is all that can be installed on my
Ubuntu-64 Breezy (5.10) computer. Later versions of Scribus
(betas) are not available yet. And yes, I have every conceivable
repository listed.

I guess I'll have to stick with my Windows computer and InDesign
for a while longer. I'll keep lurking here, though.

Thanks for the explanation.