[Scribus] different paragraph-Styles from scripter (1.3)

Ralf-Diether Ebel ebel
Fri Oct 21 07:18:37 CEST 2005

Good morning scribers!
I have a problem with applying different paragraph-styles to a text via
the scripter.
My code is like following:
ob=createText(x,y,w,h)
setText("ABC"+chr(13),ob)  #chr(13) should be paragraph -or?
setStyle("Style1,ob)
insertText("DEF",-1,ob)
selectText(4,3,ob)
setStyle("Style2,ob)

Regardless what I do, the hole frame has always the same style,
normaly the last applied. Even if I again select the first 3 Letters and
assign to them Style1 everything has style 1.
This happens with the very last 1.3cvs.
Can anyone try this or show me my error (if it's mine)?
Thanks.
Ralf-Diether Ebel

Gruß Ralf-Diether

PGP-Key Fingerprint:
0C9C 8A65 D8A9 2566 A4E0  3738 7F4C B1D8 E031 4065