[Scribus] install 1.3 unstable?

Le Tigre scribus
Tue Oct 25 19:24:34 CEST 2005

Quoting Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at tagancha.org>:

> * Le Tigre <scribus at le-tigre.net> [2005-10-25 15:40:47 +0200]:
>
>> Thank you,
>> but it is a bit difficult for me to compilate.
>> Moreover apt-get works for the testing version, 1.3.0.1...
>> Otherwise I'll wait quietly.
>
> Hello,
>
> scribus-cvs package does not usually come in different flavors. You
> get the same code
> whether you use "unstable", "testing", "stable", "hoary", or "breezy" in your
> source line for our upstream repositories. The only times this
> differs is when
> significant breakage is suspected. Then unstable branch becomes a playground
> that corresponds to its name. Your report is correct in a sense that unstable
> and testing libqt3 library versions are different at the moment.
> However, that
> should not impact you in any way as I build the respective package in chroots
> that contain correct libraries for each branch. So, in short, you should be
> using the correct source line in your /etc/apt/sources.list. If you are
> running Debian/testing then please add
>
> deb         http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
> deb         http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
>
> to your sources.list file.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex.

With the Debian/testing it works with no problem, and I have the 1.3.0.1 - but
I'd like to try the unstable (I don't know the number of the version).
If I get the unstable packages, and try to install them, it says:

root at carlinux:/home/rm# LANG=en apt-get install scribus-cvs
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  scribus-cvs: Depends: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.5) but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

Where can I find the libqt3 for this unstable?

Thank you