[Scribus] Content to PDF

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Thu Sep 1 01:44:03 CEST 2005

Hi Scribus Developers,

I know there are tools out there that convert various formats to PDF -
I know of text2PDF, at least.  I am positive there are more out there.
 The question is:  do these tools produce press-ready PDFs through
xpdflib or whatever?  Alternatively, does linux's built-in pdf library
xpdflib (or something similar - I can't recall the correct name -
sorry!) support such Press-ready conversion?

I might get into some automatic content-2-PressReadyPDF related work
or development if there are no such  quality tools available on Linux.
 Would you guys give me relevant pointers, URLs?  I would be genuinely
grateful.

I would be really thankful if Craig, both of you, could help me in this respect.
--
Thanks and best regards

Asif Lodhi