[Scribus] frantic noobie questions

Peter Nermander m8130
Thu Sep 1 07:31:02 CEST 2005

> Margins, depending on how you set them up can be hard margins and can
> clip off content. What you need to do is setup guides which is what I
> think you are looking for.

But if you are using automatic text boxes, don't those align with the set
margins? In such case you probably wouldn't want to use tha margins as a
clipping limit.

Maybe there should be a third option (in addition to margins and guides), to set
the clipping path for the page? There is currently (if I don't recall wrong) an
option to use the margin as clipping path or not.

/Peter