[Scribus] Qt 3.3.5 released

Liz Young liz
Thu Sep 8 21:38:23 CEST 2005

On Thursday 08 September 2005 10:27 am, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> Fixed qt3 is not in Debian/Unstable, yet. It should be there very soon, but
> if you really need to work with Scribus right now then use
> deb http://people.debian.org/~adeodato/tmp/2005-09-07/fixed-qt ./
> to get fixed libqt3-mt (3.3.4-8).

Thank you for pointing that out Alex, and thanks a lot for the Scribus
packages you maintain.  I use KUbuntu Hoary, and had to use the --force-all
option in dpkg for it to install (because I really needed it for a job due
today).  It works.

And thank you to all the Scribus developers and other contributors too!  Great
program.

Liz