[Scribus] Aqua Scribus faster version

Thomas Koll tomk32
Fri Sep 9 22:46:04 CEST 2005

Am 08.09.2005 um 16:36 schrieb Jan Ulrich Hasecke:

> Hi,
>
> I just downloaded the snapshot from 27.08 and I see some very cool
> things. Wow!
>
> I want to use it intensively, but as announced on the website it is
> rather slow. Is this due to a debugging mechanism? If yes, would it
> be possible to provide a faster app without this? I would like to
> do some real world editing with it, and it would be great if it
> works faster. If I hit a bug I would switch to the debugging app if
> necessary.

I'm happy to disagree about Speed. Compared to july 2nd it's much
much faster for me and I don't think I'm doing Kindergarten stuff
(see sig). Simple things like scrolling around are actually fun now!
Nonetheless, a binary without debug symbols and of course the diffs
would be fine.

ciao, tom

--
Using Scribus Aqua-avox on MacOSX Tiger