[Scribus] Radio Buttons

Mitch Frazier mitch
Mon Sep 12 17:52:46 CEST 2005

Phil Hughes wrote:
> I am looking at the insert PDF fields drop-down in 1.3. What I don't
> see is radio buttons. Is it not a choice or am I missing how to do
> them?
>
> Thanks.

You can sort of get there by inserting a checkbox and then selecting the
PDF Field Properties and change it to a circle.  That gets the "check"
to look like a radio button but the field itself is still square.  It
also doesn't get you radio button behaviour because you need to be able
to give all the radio buttons in a group the same name, which scribus
doesn't like.