[Scribus] Spanish traslation process

jeffrey steve borbon sanabria jeff_kerokid
Fri Sep 16 02:57:32 CEST 2005

> Are you referring about es_LA translation?
> Because spanish from Spain (es_ES) translation is up
> to date for scribus
> 1.2.3

OK and what about the documentation ther is in german
an polish but not in spanish, for example the getting
started guide or another ... I can take it anda made
it by my group right here in Colombia Wahta everybody
thinks? and who ahve the sources of this
documentation?

Gracias - Thank you

"Por la libertad del hombre pensante, usemos software libre"