[Scribus] QT/KDE bugs?

BandiPat magicpage91
Tue Sep 27 05:33:08 CEST 2005

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:15:59 +0200
Franz Schmid <Franz.Schmid at altmuehlnet.de> wrote:

> BandiPat schrieb:
> > Hi guys,
> > Just saw this email on the SuSE list:
[...]
> I'm the opinion that the SuSE guys should fix that bug as soon as
> possible, it's their bug, not our's. And they should stop patching
> software that doesn't need to be patched only to do some in my
> opinion unnesseccary KDE integration.
>
> Franz Schmid

Ok, thanks everyone and Franz, I must agree with you on the points you
made.  I wasn't aware of all rights & wrongs of the problems, just that
it was there and only a few programs had a problem with it, from Brad's
email to the SuSE list.

Hopefully someone, such as yourself, has made a comment to SuSE about
fixing this, as it is possible a note from the developers of a popular
program, such as Scribus, would carry enough weight for them to pay
attention.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the information and update!

Patrick
--
          ---SuSE Linux v9.2 Pro---
        Registered Linux User #225206