[Scribus] Question to Scribus 1.3.1cvs terminology

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Tue Sep 27 20:54:07 CEST 2005

Hi,
still trying to determine, What This Function:)

http://linux.hanski.info/tests/font_script.png

is supposed to do. I noticed that every time I switch the "script" (e.g.
to arabic, cyrillic, hebrew), the list in the "Font" window will show a
different subset of all fonts. Are these fonts supposed to support the
selected "script"?

br
Maciej