[Scribus] oooconf media coverage

Boštjan Špetič igzebedze
Fri Sep 30 02:11:35 CEST 2005

um.. well... in the first editorial (out of three) it was mentioned, and in the last issue we'll include a nice workflow chart, that will also include this crucial information... we didn't wan't to over emphasize other tools, since it is an openoffice conference...

regards, bostjan

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:59:05 +0200, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> Bo?tjan ?peti? wrote:
>
>> hi
>>
>> this might interest you...
>> the ooo conference is taking place now in koper, slovenia. the whole
>> conference is fully covered on
>>   http://ooocon.kiberpipa.org
>>
>> the coverage includes daily newsletter, made with scribus & inkscape.
>> you can find it in the 'media archive'
>
> I'm not being critical, but making an observation that it seems
> unfortunate that the fact that the newsletter was made with scribus and
> inkscape doesn't get a mention (in the newsletter).
>
> Greg

igzebedze - he who speaks loud and say nothing