[Scribus] Text import using tags - any progress?

Peter Barnes scribus
Mon Apr 10 18:04:23 CEST 2006

Riku, This sounds great! Thanks for being willing to do all the work. Scribus is going to be more flexible than the proprietary DTP programs. Users will be able to do what they want, rather than what a software company wants them to do.

Peter