[Scribus] Scribus 1-3-3-1 rpm for SuSE 10 Python problem

Martin Langeland dumluks
Mon Apr 10 20:39:45 CEST 2006

Hi all,
Just upgraded to Scribus 1.3.3.1
Tried the rpm using Kpackage. As with the 1.3.3 rpm it could not
configure python.
So I tried the tar.bz version. It worked just as slick as could be with
the enable lib64 parameter.
So am I doing something wrong that the rpm doesn't work? Like is there a
parameter I need to add through the command line rpm? Tar.bz had no
problem finding python.

Machine is AMD Sempron 2800+/64 running linux 10 with current updates
and kde 3.4.2 level b, python 2.4

Many thanks for your help and all the great work you do on Scribus.
-- ml