[Scribus] Scribus on Windows XP

Christopher Anthony christopher.anthony
Wed Apr 12 05:59:08 CEST 2006

Open Source is about breaking free of proprietary systems.  Where the source
is available to all.  The Linux version runs better than the Windows
version.  Linux is about Open Source, its about giving choice.  With Windows
you have no choice, ypu are limited on what can be achieved.  look at all
the problems Windows users are reporting Scribus for Linux never has those
problems.

I have seen more and more people go to Open Source on Windows and not
touching Linux because the extremely good software we doi have on Linux has
a Windows port and it takes away incentive to use a Linux distribution.
Linux is ready for the desktop but why use Linux when I can have the same
exact software on Windows?  Thats the mindset.  If you guys keep doing this
port and Novell does their port of Evolution all its doing is holding Linux
adoption back.

On 4/10/06, Christoph Sch?fer <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am Montag, 10. April 2006 11:33 schrieb Meechmunchie:
> > Le Tigre schrieb:
> >  > So Scribus on Win is goot, but Scribus on Linux is better ;)
> >
> > And what's so evil on Scribus and open source software on Windows ?
>
> Nothing. He didn't assert that.
>
> Christoph

View my Blog

http://chrisanth.blogspot.com