[Scribus] Trouble with Free Objects

joolean julesdownloads
Wed Dec 6 16:16:11 CET 2006

Master pages are totally out of the question if you want to import those
pages into another document.
They don't import with the page correctly, and they show up in different
positions.
This is again due to Scribus applying the imported pages settings into the
current document. I.e. It even sets the current pages margins and guides to
match that of the imported page. Aaargh!

I tried exporting pages to eps but that has just as many problems, if not
more.

So after a couple more hours of trying, I've decided to just create it from
scratch on A4 pages with guides for two smaller 120x120mm pages.
So for an 8 page CD booklet, you just have 4 A4 pages and create your
smaller pages directly on them.
It's not ideal and you can't print individual pages but it seems to be the
only way to maintain my sanity. :)