[Scribus] Clear space around image

Roger hovergo
Wed Dec 27 23:56:48 CET 2006

I am trying to figure
>> out how to set a border around the image so the text isn't butted up
>> against the image when it does avoid writing on or behind the image. I
>> can increase the whitespace around the image in GIMP but this is quite
>> cumbersome.

  I place an empty image box where I want the text to flow around, size, edit and shape it to suit.
In fact I use a lot of empty image boxes to position text in a text box
Then place a new image box inside the first image box and put the image in the sceond box, then when
its all ok group them.
it means 2 image boxes but what the heck.
Roger