[Scribus] 1.2.4.1 Crashed Editing Paragraph Style

Rich Shepard rshepard
Wed Feb 1 00:23:31 CET 2006

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, PLinnell wrote:

> Also, you can enable autosave in Tools > Preferences in 1.2.x.

Peter,

   As I wrote to Christoph, I learned to not trust computers many decades ago.
Autosave is set for 5 minute intervals.

> There should be a file with the same name in the same directory as your
> scribus file with .emergency extension.

   I just loaded the saved version from disk.

> Depending on your distro or if you compiled Scribus yourself, you can
> enable debug builds which then can be run with a debugger if it is a
> repeatable bug.

   My hope is that it doesn't show up here. If it does I'll look into it in
more detail.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"