[Scribus] Font problem, was "Column Break and Page Break in text"

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Wed Feb 1 10:15:03 CET 2006

Am Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2006 00:52 schrieb D Jungk:
> > > I really like this program and hope I can get it working for me. My new
> > > 1.3.2 has one large show-stopping problem. The type prints like 72 dpi
> > > bitmapped type on a 1200 dpi laser printer. With 1.2RC, the type was
> > > perfect. Something to do with CUPS?
> >
> > This is difficult to solve without some additional information. What
> > model of the printer is it? What fonts are you using in your document?
>
> The printer is an HP 1300 Postscript laser printer connected with USB.

I have the same printer here connected by USB and it prints perfect in
combination with Scribus 1.3.2 via CUPS. Debian Sarge. Any issues with that
printer in combination with other applications?

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--
Dr. Tobias Hilbricht