[Scribus] importing multi-page pdf

Min Xu mxu
Thu Feb 2 02:42:31 CET 2006

Gregory,

Thanks for your wiki article and examples. In fact, I did learn
how to loadImage() from pdf or ps from your scripts. However, I found
the results have low resolution. You can see it here:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~xu/tmp/test.gif

Also, I didn't see how to change the resolution for the loaded
ps image. I assume higher resolution can help.

-Min