[Scribus] Font color codes

John R. Culleton john
Thu Feb 2 22:44:31 CET 2006

On Thursday 02 February 2006 03:32 pm, [KS] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to match the font color of the webpage heading to the font
> of heading used in scribus. I used Brown 3 in scribus, but I can't find
> the HTML equivalent for that. Is there a mapping available for this?
>
> Thanks,
> /kds

Speaking from the depths of my ignorance:
When viewed in Vim any .sla file seems to have a lengthy
list of color definitions,
e.g.:

<COLOR Register="0" Spot="0" RGB="#cd3333" CMYK="#cd3333" NAME="Brown3" />

So in html I would try coding:

<FONT color="cd3333" ...>

What I can't figure out is why the values are identical for RGB
and CMYK. But snce there are only 3 doublets I assume it is
correct for RGB.

HTH
--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: