[Scribus] 2 More Noob Questions...Color and Fonts

Redefined Horizons redefined.horizons
Fri Feb 3 17:05:00 CET 2006

Thanks Peter.

I was able to discover that after some extensive searching on Google
this morning. I was also able to answer my color question when I found
the dialog to create custom colors.

Thanks for the help!

Landon

P.S. - If no one has any objections then I will register for the
Scribus Wiki and add some explanations of how to do these two things
if the content is not already present.