[Scribus] 3-fold page

Calum Polwart scribus
Tue Feb 7 20:36:39 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 14:35 -0500, Danny Brow wrote:

> How is the 3-fold page suppose to work? I create a new document and all
> it does is produce a new page, with margin lines or 3 even sized pages.
> What am I doing wrong.
>
> Dan.

It controls how 'pages' are layed out when you add extra pages.

So if you want a standard 3 fold, A4 leaflet you would choose:

3 Fold
Page Size ? 99mm x 21mm (1/3rd A4)
And insert 6 pages.

This will give you the layout BUT note when you export it to PDF you'll
get 6 seperate pages - you need to then use some manipulation software
to impose the 3 pages (multivalent or look on the scribus site for info
about booklet printing its the same concept)

Calum