[Scribus] Continuation

Peter Nermander m8130
Thu Feb 9 08:58:01 CET 2006

> When I am working in a multi-page document, and I am continuing a story
> from the first page onto the third page, how do I get it to place
> the "continued on page 3" caption?

As far as I know there is no automatic way. What I have done is to put a small
text frame on top of the main text frames and put the "continued" text in that
small frame. That way the text will at least always stay in the right place even
if the text is edited.

My first attempts were to use a paragraph style and insert it into the text
mass, but things got messed up when text reflowed...

/Peter