[Scribus] 1.3.2 no PDF export in first cut

gewilit at gmx.de gewilit
Fri Feb 10 12:52:02 CET 2006

Hi,
I use Scribus 1.3.2 on a Linux SuSE 9.3 platform. I did a layout of document
with 20 pages A4 with text and some coloured pictures (png-format) in a first
cut position, that means, I add 3 mm to the regular A4 size page layout for
the first cut.
When I try to export it to a printable PDF, the program crashs after one
minute of trying to produce the PDF and I receive a crash window there is
written in: Signal #6
Does anybody has an idea how to handle it?

Det

--
## Registered Linux User #387341 -- http://counter.li.org/