[Scribus] Importing multi-page pdf (2)

John R. Culleton john
Fri Feb 10 15:12:07 CET 2006

On Thursday 09 February 2006 04:02 pm, Craig Bradney wrote:

> Yes but we don't need a kludgy solution. Ghostscript provides all we really
> need.
>
> Craig

OK let me look at the problem from the other end of the
telescope. I want to create Scribus pages for parts of the
document and TeX pages for other parts. The page sizes are all the
same. In general the tool psmerge will only merge pages created
with the same tool, and sometimes not then. I can
import pages into a TeX document, but that is a bit tricky.

Using either PostScript or pdf files (I can convert to either of
course), what is the most foolproof method of merging the pages?

I am on Slackware Linux.
--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: