[Scribus] Blank page??

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Sat Feb 11 00:25:11 CET 2006

Ludi Maciel schrieb:
> Em Sex 10 Fev 2006 20:45, Craig Bradney escreveu:
>
>>On Friday 10 February 2006 23:17, Frank Cox wrote:
>>
>>>No matter what I do, I can't get this page to print any way other than
>>>blank. Even the print preview is blank.  Print to file, export to PDF,
>>>nothing. Export as image works, though.
>>>
>>>Using Scribus 1.2.4.1.
>>>
>>>I have posted the offending page here:
>>>http://www.thebargainhunter.net/notepads.tar.bz2
>>
>>Hmm.. weird one. Works in 1.3.3cvs though. I've submitted bug 3220 for
>>this.
>
> Didn't work here Craig (1.3.3cvs). The output file is empty.
> I created a new document using the same image and I got no problems
> (dispate the warning of poor image quality).
Found the problem, the setting of "Clip to Margins" is to blame,
the original doc from Frank Cox has a bottom Margins of -0.12 in
which causes the "Clip to Margin" function to misbehave.

Quick workaround for Frank, just go to the Preferences and there
the tab "Misc" and disable "Clip to Margins".

Will committ a fix tomorrow morning.

Franz Schmid