[Scribus] Question to all

gewilit at gmx.de gewilit
Sat Feb 11 01:46:19 CET 2006

Am Samstag, 11. Februar 2006 01:35 schrieb Tino Schwarze:
> I can't remember a question from you... what was your question? Did you
> see your own posts appear on the list?
Yes, I see my own postings.
My last question was:
I use Scribus 1.3.2 on a Linux SuSE 9.3 platform. I did a layout of document
with 20 pages A4 with text and some coloured pictures (png-format) in a first
cut position, that means, I add 3 mm to the regular A4 size page layout for
the first cut.
When I try to export it to a printable PDF, the program crashs after one
minute of trying to produce the PDF and I receive a crash window there is
written in: Signal #6
Does anybody has an idea how to handle it?

Det
--
## Registered Linux User #387341 -- http://counter.li.org/