[Scribus] Spelling Checker

Rich Shepard rshepard
Sat Feb 11 17:55:18 CET 2006

   I do not see a menu option to check spelling from within Scribus. Is this
on the list of things to be added eventually? Is there a way to invoke aspell
(or ispell) from within the application?

   In my newness this suggests to me that I need to do all my writing external
to Scribus, then pour it into a text frame when it's done. So the story
editor would be used only for final tweaking of space requirements and short
strings such as headlines. Is this correct?

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"