[Scribus] Hyphenation

Rich Shepard rshepard
Sun Feb 12 00:09:17 CET 2006

   Does Scribus build a hyphenation dictionary? When I import text from OO.o I
am asked for possible hyphenation points each time the word appears. And, if
the word appears in multiple imported texts, I'm asked for the same word
again.

   Also, when I see how Scribus has laid out the text in the frame, I see
possible hyphenations that better fit the line (or words that should not have
been hyphenated). Can I manually change this in the story editor using magic
codes?

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"